Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Adventures of G.I. Choe


I decided to stay out all night on Monday. Mommy found me the next morning at 0445 hiding in a stranger's courtyard and Adjashi let her in to rescue me, but, I wasn't ready to go home so I clawed her and ran away. I found myself in another stange place and I heard Mommy calling my name; I answered in hopes she would know I was OK and would leave me to my outdoor freedom. That was not to be. Mommy scaled two big walls to rescue me and I ran off again and hid once she got me back into familiar territory. Tuesday evening when she came home, she called me and followed my meows to my hiding place and lured me out with my favorite catfood. She carried me home, kicking and yowling, of course. Once I got into my home, Ranger Nomad proceeded to interogate me as to where I was, but, I was glad to be home. I love my Mommy.

1 comment:

The Crew said...

Hi GI Chloe & Ranger Nomad

Found you over at Miss Mia's blog. Welcome to the catblogging community. Stop over and see us.

George, Tipper & Max

PS. Chloe, you should definitely join my Coats of Many Colors group. Ranger, you might want to look at Attack of the Tabbies.